New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the condition of this fox, I would imagine that the cold weather would have eventually killed it our it would have just suffered through the winter... but anyway, her suffering is over! The fox-rat is gone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHvAsagNceI&hd=1

·
Registered
21,476 Posts
Nice shot, you did that mangy thing a favor, two questions for you though.

(1) are you baiting fox as it looks that way in the video ?
(2) did you wear gloves before handling that nasty looking thing and did you bury it so as to not infect any other animals that may come in to contact with it's carcass ?

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
i wouldnt have even touched that scurvy bastard.i woulda buried him right there on the spot but kudos to putting him out [up][up]

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
:D I saw a Fox like that feeding on the gutpile of the deer I shot opening day of Muzzy season. I did kill a beautiful Fox weeks earlier during bow season. Funny that it was walking on a log just like yours when I double lunged it. Fell over, stood up, and went back down on the spot.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NIce job Sam!
Thanks Rich

(1) are you baiting fox as it looks that way in the video ?
(2) did you wear gloves before handling that nasty looking thing and did you bury it so as to not infect any other animals that may come in to contact with it's carcass ?
1) Looked like bait? It was chewing on the log, rabbit scent! lol

2)I used sticks to move it, I wasn't worried about burying it or moving it anymore... temps were around 20 this morning, I doubt the mites survived.

Thanks guys, Did you watch it in 1080p? You can really see the blood just pour out when it gets up to run, looks like another blood bomb burst!

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-4-oz-Dog-Training-Scent/706645.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Drabbit%2Bscent%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=rabbit+scent&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
...........and still no pantera
Rich, not familiar with Pentara at all... what would be a good song that they have to go with a hunting vid? Have you used them? I heard your vids with AC/DC![up][up][up]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts