New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a small clip with a couple NJ deer the other night .

This is with my homemade video unit in nightshot mode with a 140 IR LED board to help see at night . The battery was low since I had the sensitivity turned up to high and it picked the snow fall up and triggered the cam to start . I had an hour of footage at night with nothing but snow in it .

Enjoy VIDEO LINK HERE

· Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dragthor ,

I have a few Sony P41s on there way here . When they get here I am going to do a step by step picture how to on it . When I am done I will upload pictures and links to my site . When I am done I will e-mail you a link to the site .

Don

· Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The PIX board is ready to do when you get it . The days of buying a sensor and building your own with a timer chip and all is about done . Just not worth it now since you can buy a board ready to go .

With the digital cameras you can check your pictures right then and there . Deleat the ones you dont want and keep the ones you want . I take another memory stick and batteries out with me . Check the cam and if it has alot of pictures I will switch the stick and bring it home with me .

Once you go digital and use rechargable batteries your done buying ! No buying film etc .

· Registered
13,427 Posts
Sorry, just got media player at work so I am going back and looking for all the videos that were posted. Nice video DL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.