Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No tracking... then off to HHH!

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
shooting babies [rofl][rofl]

I shot a little one last week too and donated it to a friend of mine.

You managing deer on that propery?

great job [up][up]

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it didnt look like you gutted that deer do you not gut your deer when you take it to a butcher
She is gutted.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
great vid..eff the xbow... shoot the compound
[ko]

good job with HHH

and i like the " bad " music

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
congrats, and you thought I was opinionated.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Maybe it's me but I eat what I kill. Too many does being shot as it is. Want to donate to the starving families write a check. I have a "friend" that just enjoys killing, he donated 8 deer this year. Next year he'll be asking me where are the deer?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maybe it's me but I eat what I kill. Too many does being shot as it is. Want to donate to the starving families write a check. I have a "friend" that just enjoys killing, he donated 8 deer this year. Next year he'll be asking me where are the deer?
Well, I lost my job in September, I was out of work for the 1st time in my life, luckily I found another job fairly quick, 2 months of no work and I am in no position to write donation checks... being out of work opened my eyes, over 2000 ppl let go where I worked, so many in the same boat and have not been able to find jobs, unless you live under a rock I do not need to go any further... I donated 4 deer last year, taking the deer to Lebanon (HHH) is not around the corner, nice ride but this is something I can do and will do because families need the help... what ever the unemployment rate is X it by 5, we are in a DEPRESSION! Yeah, it is getting better, sure Obama, F U at the polls!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts