New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
What's with the shrink being interviewed?

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
You know, the psychologist on video made an interesting comment about how the death of an animal could potentially traumatize a child if not prepared. That's possibly true. But I would venture to say that this girl's parent is an avid hunter themself and have brought home numerous harvested animals and acclimated the young girl to them.

It reminds me of the first deer I shot with my bow this year. I stopped at my brother's house to show him my deer and my 4-1/2 yr old nephew wanted to see what was in the bed of my truck. He looked at the dead deer with amazement and said "Good job Uncle Dave!".

·
Registered
521 Posts
man,some people are weird when they think that they can cause controversy over a girl shooting a bear, but, way to go for that girl[up][up]

·
Registered
388 Posts
I think that the psychiatrist in that video had many good points and was very well spoken. I had initially expected him to be against "children killing animals" but I must agree with him. It teaches children the cycle of life, the severity of death, and the power that people DO possess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts