New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sosunday me,dubs and hunter went out fishing a few new spots with no luck. well today i get home from work and there was a lady on my voice mail saying she found my fishing license and to call her back. she said if she didnt hear from me she would put it in the mail.

well i find this women to be really nice. she could of left there,or if she didnt hear from me throw it in the garbage. well i called her up and she was willing to give me her adress,and go there and pick it up while she was at work. i told her i could meet her at her job tomorrow to pick it up. she toldme to call her and she would meet me on her lunch.

question is what would you guys do,just take the license and thank her,or give her alittle money for going out of her way for me. i was thinking of throwing her a 20 spot.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
You dont have to do anything, but maybe offer to pay for her lunch...she seems like a selfless person so I'll assume she'd refuse...how about a Dunkin' Donuts gift card or a little gift card to one of the lunch places in the area, that's harder to turn down than cash.

Too bad more people in the world aren't like this[up][up]

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
And if she's hot offer to take her to lunch personally!!![kiss][rofl]

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
How about a gift certificate to go out to eat. Money they usually will turn down but a gift certificate is most likely be taken and would be a nice gesture.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Dunkin doughnuts gift card.....[hihi] More personal than cash - just right.[up]

·
Registered
680 Posts
I think handing her a card that says thanks with a gift card for coffee or some other little thing in it is the way to go.[up]

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Do something nice, makes us hunters and fishermen look good. One more citizen in our favor. I like the offer to buy her lunch.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well she says she eats at cracker barrel. but im not sure food is the answer. she says she walks everyday.lol

by the way she does sound hot.

i will get her a gift card somewhere. thanks guys

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
put her in your' new big buck stand with a corn pile[rofl]

·
Registered
181 Posts
i would get her Lottery Scratch offs.and a thank you card. one day i found a hunting suit with his hunting
license and steps and pull rope in zone 6 so i got his number and called him he asked if i could meet him on route 15 so i did he pulled up grab the stuff and left
no thank you or nothing this was 5 years ago when you had to mail for a copy of your license. made me thing why i was being nice i didn't have to bother. but he acted like an a$$

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Bring FLOWERS she already has your contact info and gals love to get or walk back in to work with flowers (Makes the rest of them talk and or scratch their heads).

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
Once I found a Bow case in the road..In it was a HighCountry Bow,arrows, release, (2)two way radios, wyoming knife, and a hunting license. (which provided a name)
I called him, He came to the house, grabbed the bow case and left...I'm not even sure he thanked me !

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
i think jakesbeard has the best idea,

it is being nice, something she will take, and if she remains interested, she will contact you. Great thinking.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
im a married man so i dont want anything from her. just want to show her thanks for being kind. i will probrably do the wawa gc. thanks guys. oh yeah and if she is good looking i will let u guys know ,i have her cell number you can go loose something in that area.lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts