New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone work for them...Went to VW this waited an Hour and left.. It was bs!!m No in the place and customers were walking out while we weren't being help!.

Anyway I need to upgrade my phone and want to see if anyone here wanted the sale??
thanks Capt. Joe

·
Registered
808 Posts
I dropped their service about 5 years for that reason. Their customer service is awful. I would never go back no matter how good their coverage is. I am a satisified SPRINT customer.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
My dad is an independant Verizon dealer. He's in Lk Hopatcong. number is 973-663-1700. Ask for Bill. Tell him Jeff sent you. He's got great people working for him, and their customer service is the best.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Where are you located? Everytime I go to the store in Wash. Twp. its the same thing.

Problem is the people who work on the phones, the service in the back of the store, are employed by a company called Flextronics. Look them up and call in a complaint. My wife just went on an interview with this company, of course no call back.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Do yourself a favor go online you will get a better deal on a phone anyway.
True. I let my contract expire and they've been continually sending email deals on new phones to re-up. Problem is, I torture phones and don't want or need all the bells and whistles they're offering.

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
i was in verizon wireless last month for an upgrade i was there 5 minutes and was asked if i need any help signed up on the computer my name came up on the screen and they called me in 10 minutes great help....are your verizon wireless stores not computer equiped?...they usually dont ask if ya need help...your supposed to fill out your info and they call your name then they will help you

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I just switched from Nextel(nextime) to verizon and LOVE it!! The service is better, the phone itself is better and I had no problems with getting it activated. I'm sure it didn't hurt that I had a friend who works for Verizon take care of me, but even then while I was there I watched several people come up and be helped right away. I went to the BJ's in Old Bridge, there's an authorized dealer kiosk there and was basically in and out. Those dealers are better to go to cause they're not as busy as a regular store. If you're in the Old Bridge area try that out, ask for Athena and tell her Sticky sent you, she'll know who you're talking about. She also knows her stuff, answered all of my questions without even blinking her eye. Good luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.