New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jim, I have misplaced the name of the Vizsla breeder you used. The wife and I are actively looking now. Can you send it to me again? thanks Mike

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
The guys name is Patrick White. I don't have his phone number with me right now but I'll post it later.
Jim

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jim

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I talked to Patrick yesterday andhe was playing with the pups. He sounds like a nice guy. Unfortunately the wife wants a female and he only has males left. He is not breeding for another 2 years. However, he is going to look around for me. Great contact Jim.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
FYI, just so you know, alot of people have told me that a neutered male makes the finest house pet. Spayed females generally get fat and un-neutered males mark their territory alot and tend to roam more than neutered males.
I had my dog neutered this week and was feeling a little guilty that I never could have one of his offspring. The trainer I'm working with told me I did the right thing... he'll be more docile and less prone to certain cancers.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she has a co-worker breeding her dog and she told it would be need to do. So she wants a dog to breed. Would those pups he has be from the same litter you got yours from?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Before you breed your dog make sure from the breeder you get your dog from allows you to breed your dog. Allot of breeders will not allow breeding of their offspring to protect there blood lines. Read your contract and guarantee before making your purchase.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't think of that.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I don't know if they are from the same dame. I doubt it. He mentioned something to me about picking up some pups from Ohio??? My pup is six months old now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts