New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barbeque marinated venison tenderloin pan seared in salted butter lightly seasoned with adobo. Served with sweet venison sausage and homemade New Orleans dirty rice. Perfectly paired with a 2010 Malbec.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do i look like i eat vegetables vin [rofl]

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Looks awesome. What kind is the Malbec?

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agua de Piedra from Mendoza Vinayards. Argentina Not sure how much it is it was a gift.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Nice, thanks. We'e been taste testing some Malbec's lately, always looking for something new.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I drink plenty of beer but lately it makes me full. i don't enjoy beer as much as i used to.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
i don't enjoy beer as much as i used to
thats why god invented polac's who invented vodka. [drinking]
i recommend Belvedere or if you still want a great vodka and are on more of a budget go with Tito's Handmade. [drinking]

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
i recommend Belvedere or if you still want a great vodka and are on more odf a budget
Or go to a Costco with a liqour section and buy Kirkland Vodka (it's knock off Belvidere) at half the price.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Or go to a Costco with a liqour section and buy Kirkland Vodka (it's knock off Belvidere) at half the price
gonna have to look for that now. dont forget Sobieski the best vodka that ever came out of a plastic bottle. surprisingly good despite the low price point.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
look at my cute wine glass with the pretty flowers
I like the wine glass :)

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i have something equivalent to everclear it's called Graves grain alcohol. i mix with juice [up]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts