New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys my sister run a church youth group and they have a venison dinner for the past 3 years. They usually look to my father, myself, and one other guy for donations. However, as most of you know I haven't gotten anything yet nor has my father. And the other guy had a kid and is hunting was limited. If anyone is interested I am looking for donations. So far there are no deer. You will receive a free invite to the dinner. Email me if you have donations. [email protected]

I will travel a reasonable distance. Thanks in advance. Mike

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
What Church is this affiliation. Please advise. The donation is it processed meat already cut and wraped? Or can one drop the deer off dressed of coarse. Advise how it is prefered. What location is the drop off.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The church is Faith Reformed Church in Midland Park (Bergen County). I will take a whole deer or processed. I live in Morris County deer the Wayne border and will travel up to an hour or so to pick up the deer. Or if you would like to drop a deer or meat off email me and I will send directions. I am in Lincoln Park. Thanks. Mike

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Next question how many deer do they want or need? If 5 guys respond would that be enough for the feast?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I heard BHC is gonna kill like 10 more does out of his area during January/February...he might be interested in donating. Just teasing you BHC!:D:D:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We normally have about 5 deer but this only permits us to make a ragu type sauce. The 1st year we have about 10 and had medallions. They went over big. I would like to try to get about 7 or 8. But more the better. They people of the church really liked the medallions. The dinner is the last week of January, but if they don't have enough meat or think they will have enough meat they are going to cancel it. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Mike, I'm going to be back out there during permit shotgun. It looks like I just got permission to hunt a new spot in Towacco that is supposedly loaded with deer. Hopefully I will be able to shoot at least 1 for you.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
No Drag, we got all the deer we need. Thankfully.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I got a call from the Federation of Sportsman. They are also looking for more venison. As of Saturday night, they were short 14 (fourteen). If anyone knows Don Frasier - he is the contact.

I will be passing a few extra along to him also. ;)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It looks like I just got permission to hunt a new spot in Towacco that is supposedly loaded with deer
Thats down the road from me.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The dinner date is going to be February 4.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts