New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin to put a new rest on my bow before the upcoming season. I have never used any kind of drop away rest, and want to go to one this year. I heard some good things about the vapor trail drop away, anyone use one? If so, do you like it? Any pro's vs. con's would be cool. Thanks a lot guys.

Bryan

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've been shooting a limb driven vapor trail for over a year now and love it. One major pro is because its activated by the flex of the limb rather then the cable guard it drops at the last second. Which in turn guides the arrow longer which helps on greater distant shots.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Have 4 Limb Drivers on all of my bows and My wife's hunting bow. Got rid of a Quad and a smartune rest by Nap. Even took the Trophy Taker off my open bow.

It is easy to tune, And holds up great.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Limb drivers and vapor trail strings is all I use.[up]The limb driver is super easy to install and tune. It now has an arrow holder built into the launcher part of the rest. Another plus is the thin blade of the launcher; no fletching contact because it lays very flat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.