New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Juat a little survey. Who is or will be using scent this week? What kind are you using and how? So far this season, I have only been using Deer Dander as a cover scent. I'm interested in seeing what you all are using. Dave

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Fox Pee & Sweet corn scent is the only thing I'm using now. Come permit Bow I will be using DOE pee ( no DOE in HEAT )with the other 2 scents. After the Harvest/Rutting Moon I'll use DOE-IN-HEAT.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I have been using doe pee,and had small bucks come in. Now I switched gears I made 2 mock scrapes got the bags drippin,and sprayed them with doe pee. I took out my decoy and will spray her down with estrous. The past 2 days saw a big 6 with a doe,and my 8 pt nose to the groung on hot persuit of something he licked. The chase phase is here,bring out all the tricks.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
i put my scrape dripper out with active scrape and dominant buck urine and i pissed this buck off my trail cam recorded 31 pics within three days[up]

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Hi-Karate! after shave.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
I've been putting Tink's 69 on my boots as I walk to my stands. Several bucks have followed me right to my stand, sniffin' and curling their lip up in the air. Two were big 8 pointers. Next week I'll be able to use my Permit buck tag.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Hey 230 I've been putting out over two months w/zero results. I've had deer walk right next to it...
Good luck maybe it will work for u.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
A friend of mine has a scent company and he gave me some young buck urine which I have been using to mask my walk to my stand. Also mad a couple of mock scrapes which the little 4pt buck has been working now. Next week I will continue with the young buck but I will trail some Doe in Heat as well.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Currently Online Posts: 53
Hey 230 I've been putting out over two months w/zero results. I've had deer walk right next to it...
Good luck maybe it will work for u.
Yours is the post I was refering too. Had I seen it before ordering the product I probably would not have ordered it. As long as I have it I might as well try it. I am thinking of putting some in the woods adjacent to my office parking lot so I easly can monitor deer activity.

Do you use the powder or liquid?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts