New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone k now any good places to look for used boats (saltwater...CC's)...been looking on craigslist, salty dog, and a few fishing sites...any other ideas?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Drive around from marina to marina. This time of year people are trying to sell so they dont have to pay for the slips... Money being tight and all. The market should be flooded with boats and people wanting to get rid of them. My uncle is a the dock master at a marina and says the sales man have been sucking wind for over a year already. Also the News Paper usually has quite a few. I got my 23cc off Clist. That was also in the fall when it is the best time to buy.

What were you looking for model/ price range?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
What size cc are you looking for and price range?There are alot of boats 4sale all around where I live.If I know what you are looking 4 I can give you locations.You could also try njfishing.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys..i have been looking on njfishing and bassb arn as well...looking for 18-21ft cc and about 9k max price range...looking for a decent used boat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.