New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one here of this club they are based in Madison Nj but I see alot of land posted Semi wild preserve with there name in Sussex in the Wantage area. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I havent noticed, but is that the stretch that runs alond 565 up here? There are phesants running all over during the season.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats right. I couldn't find anything using google. Wonder what teh deal is. I saw a ton of turkey their today

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
were they in the field where they are digging the trench or by the house. Did you notice the turkey blind in the guys front yard. Last week I saw turkeys almost every day by the blind but at night. They took the blind down this week though.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No i din't see a blind. they where in the field. Man I would love to get a contact for this club.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I wouldnt know who, but during pheasant season the guys park in the field across from that bar that closed down. What was the name of it, I think Tina's or something like that. They are there every Sat and Sun morning during the season and after that I dont see a soul until next season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts