New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for delay in pics and apologize if some pics are a bit lousy. Had some interest in things but I have been reaching out to buyers and so far nobody has committed. If you are interested I live in Monmouth County; Ocean Twp. 732-614-1038. Feel free to inspect any item in person, no sake pressure......Thank you!!!

1. Stoeger M3500 12 ga. auto..3 1/2" chamber, box papers and all accessories w/ sling ( beat up) and new waterproof floating case. $500 (ID card and Cert of Eligib.)
2. 3 doz. Carry Lite Economy goose decoy shells w/ stakes (Cabellas). $100
3. Final Approach Express Eliminator layout blind. $100
4. 2 doz assrt. duck decoys,BRAND NEW, NEVER SAW WATER- Greenhead Gear and Flambeux ( Mallards, Blacks, Widgeon, Gadwall and Teal). ALL HAVE CORDS AND WEIGHTS ATTACHED.
5. For any of you hunters that are surfers like me; 9'6" Stewart Hydroglide Longboard.......excell. cond. $550.00

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 yr. old..... minor ding in rail repaired and a few stress markes on underside...nothing effecting ridability....any advise on the pix....??? cant get it to work

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.