New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I haven't commented on any of these posts cause I've never had to take a gun there and don't have that experience, but I feel very bad for you and I hope that you can eventually get your gun back and working. I haven't been going to SC for years because they have just been going downhill for such a long time. Good luck with it all.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Well we figured that, now didn't we....

Get the gun AND the money back.

If it wasn't reapirable then they shouldn't have charged you anything. Or added whatever they did add to get your $318.

Now we are getting a resolution.

The gun and the $318 MIGHT settle things....that is if they didn't make it worse by breaking it....

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
I don't understand you. You seem like a very (overly) patient person, and maybe too damn nice. Go get your gun and take your business elsewhere. Why you would still let them touch it after all these threads is beyond me. If you have an unresolved money issue, take it to small claims court. I think you went about this whole thing the wrong way. You asked for opinions and got them. Go get your gun and be done with all this drama.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
The threads are because they touched it. You been following this at all ?

To everyone:

SPORTSMAN CENTER IS NOT, REPEAT NOT a GUN REPAIR SHOP.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Ive been reading these posts but haven't commented yet. Enough is enough!!! Ask for your money back, the gun and if not file an application for small claims court.

Your a better person then me cause I would have lost my cool 1 year and 11 months ago.

·
Registered
413 Posts
you should make them pay for your repairs. 2 years with someones property with no calls only to find out they cant repair it is insaine. I can tell you this i used to travel from Kenilworth to Bordentown every year to get some things, never again. I work for a company that does repairs on warehouse equioment and if we had a customers tool for 2 years and then we couldnt fix it, myself and all the mechanics would be fired. [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

If i were you i would go in there and raise holy hell.[mad][mad][mad]

I am real sorry this happened to you.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
goes to show how they bs me all alonge they have but 1 option as far as i can see simply replace the gun or go to court ether way it will be up to them but we all know so far they have not done the right thing

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I have. Seems like it could of been resolved 23 months ago.
you are right they should have told me the truth 23 mounth ago in sdead they gave me a runaroud hopeing i would go away

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Don't this beat all now. Real disappointment and totally unfair[smirk]

Well I guess you have some figuiring out to do? What if the gun can be fixed and this was said to get you out of here?

I guess get the money back and gun and start all over with other gunsmith opinions that can work on a Zoli?

Going to court and spending time? No you have that then go for it otherwise another hard learned leason.

This really sucks Smitty going from the gun is fixed come get it to now the gun isn't fixed and them saying this after all this time. What a slap in the face thats some reall quality customer service there I'd say.

Sent you another PM smitty.

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
JUST got the call gunsmith says he cant fix it
smitty, sorry to hear this, but I was afraid this was going to be the case. [sad] Sounds to me "someone" damaged your gun and, because you are such a nice guy, they were able to put things off for so long. I think you need to get your gun back and see a lawyer, because I am not sure if small claims would be enough to recover your damages, at this point. Good luck. [up]

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
they should have told me the truth 23 mounth ago in sdead they gave me a runaroud hopeing i would go away
I'm sorry it turned out the way it did. I hope you get that gun fixed and your boy can put down a few birds with it[up][up] Good luck.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
there is the same gun on guns america if they want to make it right and it's a fair price 1450.00

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
I feel for you. Seems they are capable of affixing mounts, rings, scopes and bore-sighting a weapon. Some things that anyone can do.

Doubles are sometimes a science, and not for tinkerers. Contact Stephen Cobb over in Bedminster and he can put you in contact with some reputable resources for repair.

BTW - There is no "gunsmith" at Sportsmen's Center.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
smitty, nothing you say or post on here is going to get your gun back or replaced.

At this point, you've expressed your issue and frustration (understandable to a degree)...but it's time for you to just go and work it out with the owner of the shop.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts