New Jersey Hunters banner

Update on opening my Archery Shop and range

4K views 69 replies 54 participants last post by  Deadbolt 
#1 ·
original post http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/article64130.htm

Since mentioning my plans of opening an archery shop and range, I have since found a couple locations to house the new shop one 2 of them are located in Ledgewood (Moris County) one on Rt 10 and the other on rt 46 the one on rt 46 is the old crib city building which is 10,000 sqf consisting of 2 floors both floors have 5,000 sqf of open floor plan and it has been completely remodeled this building is my 1st choice 2nd is an old furniture store by the ledgewood mall and this one consists of 6,800 sqf of open floor plan then my 3rd option would be a land lease with purchase option and having one of them large prefab metal warehouses built on it building will have airconditioning and heat will also like to have either a fireplace or wood stove installed in it.

Like I mentioned in my 1st post I am planning on this to be a one stop shop selling licenses,having a butcher on site as well as a taxidermist and also a Deer, Turkey & (bear if they ever open the season) checkin station.

I am currently looking for a name for the shop and would like your help in this. I am going to offer 10 free hours of range time to the person who can come up with the best name for the shop those who are to far to visit us for the range time will receive a half dozen carbon arrows. Please post your thought for a name under this thread as example below shows.

"Your Name, your NJH screen name = Possible name of shop"

As the list grows copy the list paste it and then put in you thought for a name.

Thanks for your help and support and I promise to make this shop one that you all will enjoy spending your time and hard earned money in.[up]

Also still looking for investors you will make a return on your investment.

See less See more
#12 ·
Throw in a strip club and call it:

"Bows & Hoes"

Or make it a gay strip club/archery shop and call it"

"TOUCHING SHAFTS"

[rofl][rofl][rofl][cry]

Now for some more serious suggestions:

"Split G2 Archery shop"

"Tall Tines Archery"

"Broken Nock's"

"Bent Limbs"

"Bucks 'N Bow Nuts!"

"Archery City"

"Bowville"

"Mountain Top Archery"

I can keep going...:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.