New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A beautiful, healthy baby girl. My wife gave birth to our first child today. She did great. I have to hand it to you ladies, if I had to give birth the human population would cease to exist. Her name is Lauren Nicole and she is amazing. She's 6.84lbs and 19.75in. I couldn't be happier right now. Nothing in my life can come close in comparison to this. Way to exhausted to uploaded pix.... Im hitting the hay.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
WOW! Congrats Brian. Best of luck with the new baby.[up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
congrats bri [up]

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
congrats!i see a pink marble camo mossberg 20ga. in your future.the bantam youth model,like my daughters,lol

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
im very proud to be an uncle to this beautiful little angel. i can not wait to beable to get to see her in person.i have to admit when i got the text a tear of joy ran down my face. im so excited. i have pics rom dubs,i will let him put them up. congrats again to you and tara.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
congratulations...glad to hear that wife and baby are doing well....get a good night's sleep...it's the last one you're going to get for a long time

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Congratulations to you and your wife Dubs [up] From now on you can expect the unexpected :)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts