New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A volunteer group of dedicated sportsmen and women, in conjunction with Union County, are building the finest public outdoor archery range at the Oak Ridge Golf Course in Clark NJ...with a tentative opening in July. Last week we set the posts, benches and signs.
Day 2 was for getting 500 feet of stockade fence up! Today we had a crew from the following groups...Cranford Rod and Gun, United Bowhunters of NJ, Traditional Archers of NJ, Individual Archers of Union County, Walnut Valley Sportsmen, 4H, Boy Scouts, Gutyankers and our professional experts that keep us straight and plumb... Luis Sarmiento Sr. and Jr. from Accurate Fence.
June 6th we will finalize this project with 800 feet of split rail fence and final touches.
To be continued.

8:00 AM Start

Moving 500 Feet of Fence.

This is our crew from today...I am proud to be associated with this group of sportsmen who gave up a Saturday morning to build a range for all archers in NJ!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Great work Ray, if i wasn't nursing my shoulder i would have loved to help out! Notice the great El Jefe and Dubs in the picture, is that, could that, nah, yes it is the Great Doc DeCaro! Who else was there they deserve a big hand![up]

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
First, thanks to all.

Second, I am VERY annoyed that I didn't know this was going down!! [mad]

Carlos, Jefe, man....what's with that? Gimme a call ferGodssake!!!! I have a basement full of tools, and plenty of free time.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.