New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Hey Bacs, i have a question for you....j/k
I am currently out of the office, I will be back in at 7 AM on Sunday 02/16/06. :D

·
3,413 Posts
Here is the basic info on this hunt:

The NJCF has contracted with the UBNJ to be the exclusive deer management agent on its Wickecheoke Creek properties. These properties add up to about 400 acres along the creek.

To participate in this hunt you need to have a current Individual UBNJ membership (membership will have to be current thru 02/06), this covers you, the UBNJ, and the NJCF with our $1,000,000 liability policy.

We will be looking for approximately 30 to 40 hunters to participate. If there are more applications than spots, a lottery system will be used to fill the spots, with the remaining applications kept on file to fill spots if hunters drop out or are removed.

The hunt will follow the UBNJ rules & regulations as posted on the UBNJ web site.

Anyone interested in applying for this hunt should go to www.ubnj.org & download and fill out a hunt application (completely) and mail it as instructed with the proper application fee.

More info on an orientation/profiecency test and hunt start date will follow shortly.

Any questions should be refered to the hunt coordinator, [email protected]

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Drag, Once in awhile I get out with the bow.Like Mon, tues, wed,thur,fri and sometimes Saturdays!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts