New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Seems like there isnt much interest in these hunts. [confused]

If they pay me for gas, I'll gladly go better the herd with my hoyt!;):D

SIGN UP guys! If you arent a UBNJ member yet, you should join. Even if you dont plan on doing the hunt(s), the UBNJ does so much for our sport![up]

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
just called rob last night the hunt coordinator, and he said they are still waiting on some paper work from the township of millstone to get the hunt under way. what he told me to do was have all the applications ready to go when every thing went through.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drome - if you join today... ...send in your Millstone hunt application (to Pete Planer) and note in the UBNJ# field that you just joined.

The hunt applications then get forwarded to Rob Barrett w/your UBNJ# filled in.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
thanks kris, I sent in my nj sportsmen app a few months ago but havent sent in the ubnj yet (just been too busy) I'm mailing it tommorow. I'm assuming from the web site I print out all those forms sign them and send them to Pete Planer, I also called and left a message for Rob, I guess he will contact me with the hunt requirements?

Do they usually have required hunt days (like days you MUST hunt during the weekday)? I'd love to participate in the monmouth county ones, but with work a new infant and a 3 1/2 year old its tough during the week.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The UBNJ hunts that I have participated in: hunt whenever you want during the week... but rotate every other Saturday.

Sometimes there might be an exception... for example at RGK... no hunting on Oct. 22.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
just attempted to put the application in my mailbox and almost got blown away by the amazing winds.

Anyone else in the state getting hit with gale winds?

·
3,413 Posts
yes I talked to him for a while last night.
I bet you did, that's one thing Rob can do.....Talk!!!

·
3,413 Posts
I bet you did, that's one thing Rob can do.....Talk!!!
It has been said that he can sell water to a drowning man!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts