New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I need a Sub for my team Tommorrow night for the UBNJ Leauge for me I got Hurt at work today."Cut my Hand"No big Deal but I got a Tetanus shot and My arm is starting to kill me and they said tommorrow its gonna be worse. So if anybody wants to shoot for my send me a PM. I will give you info. thanks...

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Sucks you got hurt. Had a good time shooting against you guys last week. You didn't get that shot in that new tattoo did you?[rofl] Nice tat... getting one in Aug. Feel better. Prez

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Roly, feel better. Call Mike at A&M he can get a sub from the Thurs night league for you.732 363-2802

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
I am out as well...my son's last basketball game and I am the coach (figures they would make the last game ona Tuesday). I already called Mike and let him know. See everyone next Tuesday.

·
Registered
210 Posts
assumpink hunter i was thinking of showing up there tomorrow night just to see what is all about i will bring my bow with me, the only thing that might stop me is if wife not feeling well but will let you know better tomorrow

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
We shoot at A&M archery in Lakewood on 2nd Street starting at 7pm on Tues nights.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Howie, Dave, and I think you NJB there one night.
That would be me that you met that evening when you picked up the sight (Howie (aka: Vernon) and Dave are on my team). Just keep practicing and you'll be ready by the next league sign-ups. Stop by any Tuesday night and meet the group.

Rolly- How's the arm?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.