New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The golf outing is on and we're generating a lot of support for it already. It will be held at the Cream Ridge Golf Club on July 22, 2005. 181 Route 539, Cream Ridge,New Jersey.

Cost is $125.00 and includes; Continental Breakfast 7 A.M - 8 A.M, 18 holes of golf with cart, lunch at the turn, Southern BBQ dinner, lots of prizes.

Tee sponsors available for $100. For further information contact Jack Spoto 908-670-0926. Please make checks payable to United Bowhunters of New Jersey and send to Jack Spoto 38 Koenig Lane, Freehold, New jersey 07728.

If you don't have a foursome, we'll place you in one! It's going to be a great event!

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would love to play, but need to know where the golf club is, since i am not familiar with nj yet
Cream Ridge is just outside of Allentown, NJ near Assunpink WMA.

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Best ball and scramble are great for people who only play golf once or twice a year (like me). Plus, I think its much more fun. For example, I stink...but at least I can help out the team by sinking a nice putt.

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm... maybe if I play I can hand out some NewJerseyHunter.com business/ad cards.
You could most likely do that. Maybe even sponsor a hole.

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
United Bowhunters of New Jersey have formed a partnership with Jet Blue for our Golf Outing.
Jet Blue will provide a Premium Gl [no swearing please] trophy for the winner of the Jet Blue Challenge shootout. Plus they are donating the following prizes:

A Jet Blue 5 days/4 night golf vacation for two as a hole-in-one prize on each par 3 (winners will be able to choose from participating JBC resorts).

Each golfer will receive a certificate for a free 60-degree lob wedge or a hybrid/rescue wood (modest shipping and handling)

A high quality JBC luggage tag for each golfer

A high quality Dewar’s goodie bag can be used as a carry-on bag for the closest to the pin winners on each par 3 hole

Golfers can buy mulligans: 2 for S20.00 - that would count as a hole in one and you’d be eligible for the prizes.

Any hole in one will make you eligible for a $50,000.00 end of the year raffle, which can be used to upgrade Grand Prize pot of $1,000,000.00

Jet Blue will give several clubs to raffle off.

Nike will give any golfer who gets a hole in one on a selected par3 a new set of Nike Clubs.

There will be many hunting and golf related items as door prizes and raffles.

Cost: $125 per Golfer gets you all this plus:

Continental Breakfast at 7AM – 8AM
18 holes of golf with a cart included
Lunch at the turn
Southern BBQ dinner

Tee signs available $100.00

Make check payable to:

United Bowhunters of New Jersey
C/O Jack Spoto President
38 Koenig Lane
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
(908)-670-0926