New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two of these for sale - $100 a piece. Each comes with paddle. The back strap on the blue one needs repair / love... but I've been using it as-is just fine. These are used... so there are some minor scratches. Do NOT take these out in the saltwater. I live in the Clinton area. The Hoyt is NOT included.

XG Power 10 ½ Foot Single-seat Sit-in Sport Kayak

Our sport kayak is designed for paddling on all types of ponds, lakes, and rivers with slow to fast-moving current. Nimble and easy to maneuver through the currents, eddies and waves found on moving water. Perfect for anyone looking for a compact, lightweight, and stable entry-level kayak that offers real paddling performance. Rotomolded of super-strong polyethylene. Measuring 10 ½ feet long, it is stable and easy to transport. Designed to accommodate a sprayskirt (not included). Features: Built-in handles for easy carrying Drain plug Adjustable foot pegs Molded-in kneewells Specifications: Length: 10.6 Width: 24 Height: 11 Cockpit Dimensions 30" x 16 Weight: 40 Lbs Load Capacity: 396 Lbs Material: Polyethylene

Email only, no PMs... thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
393 Posts
Drag, pm sent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts