New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good home for my two dogs. German short hair pointer and English pointer. Both 8 years old. Both neutered. Both great with family and kids. GSP top notch hunter, great nose, points, retrieves etc. English pointer did not take out hunting much but loves to run and flush. I just had knee surgery and could not hunt them the last two years. Great dogs in general that love the outdoors.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Good luck finding them a good home, I was able to find a great home for my dog this week! Ignore any ignorant comments that you get from the judgmental folks on here.

·
Registered
378 Posts
May have someone willing to take one or both. Will you seperate the two? Are they house broken or are they always outside?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
With the way the economy is now, people shouldn't be asking questions or berating anyone for trying to find good homes for their pets. Instead lets help our fellow members out by trying to find good homes for these pets.

Good luck, and I'll ask around[up]

·
Registered
458 Posts
i would love one but i am simply overrun with pets right now. I hope they get the home that they deserve

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
With the way the economy is now, people shouldn't be asking questions or berating anyone for trying to find good homes for their pets.
[up]

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
With the way the economy is now, people shouldn't be asking questions or berating anyone for trying to find good homes for their pets.
Tough economy.... Yet they can surf the web while drinking their Wawa Coffee looking up the hockey scores on the smart phone after they park the F350 Grocery Grabber.... Times are so rough..

·
Registered
86 Posts
pm me your number one of my buddys has a shorthair pointer and hes a great dog... he might give one of your dogs a good home... ill relay your number to him

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Posts like this piss me off.... Tough times surfing the web on your computer trying to find a home. Put your energy into keeping the dogs. Go get some food donations from your local animal shelter, I will buy you a bag if needed. Knee surgery is a bullshit excuse to get rid of your dogs. It's not fair to them especially after having them 8 years. It's till death do us part with my dog, because he is not just a pet but part of the family. These don't look like just working dogs for the field either. Do what you have too keep them. Sell your guns since you don't hunt anymore and take care of your dogs.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts