New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday scouted Turkey Swamp East track, pretty close to home. Went in along the power lines to find alot of tracks that seemed to be from a coyote. I looked at pics on google and it was a close match. They seemed rather fresh. Couple garbage bags where along the power lines ripped open with food of all sorts hanging out. Found a rib cage and spine of a small deer too. Jumped 4 does walking into the hunting area. No stands from what I saw, but i was very leary on putting up my own. Know somebody who got mauled by something in the dark in zone 15 and went to the hospital. Dont want that to be me. I'll try to upload pics, but I can assume that whoever reads this will concur.

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
I live down the road. Lots of yotes in Howell and Jackson. Turkey Swamp is underhunted. Go in thier and hunt.

Only thing you need to fear is mr12gauge. [hihi]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THis was in zone 15. Anything can happen. Who knows. Bear?? I just know the story and passing it on. No I wouldnt break a bears jaw if I saw one. Id wrestle it though. Maybe put it in an arm bar or rear naked choke. Dont think the bear would tap out though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts