New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was awarded area 3-e and 3-a i just like to know can i try to get b-c-d if there are any left over permits that go on sale if any help thanks..

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Yes, you can get all 5 permits if available. I wish I had the time to hunt all 5 weeks. Good Luck! [up]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help i just love to turkey hunt i know the permits are 19 bucks each but can you put a price on hunting that you love to do who ever goes out for turkey good luck..

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
Get a bird on monday buy another permit for the rest of the week. Northern zones are wide open with plenty of leftover permits in most cases. I dont even use the lottery, just go pick one up a few days before the season:D If the weather looks crappy were not locked in:D

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Thats what i hope to do this year get a leftover for zone 2-a.Imissed the lottery.So your saying the northern zones don't get hit hard?

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Jersey is crazy on their gun laws, but man!!!...their limits are insane! Multiple deer, turkey, and some of the longest seasons of the nation.

My first pass through the regs, I seen 1 bird during Spring. But that's 1 bird per permit! [eek]

Can't wait to get into bow hunting. This state might not be as bad I thought...[drinking][lol][lol]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts