New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's all got a Turkey Day hunt planned? I'll be heading out with some family for a rabbit hunt. It'll be the first of the year and I'm excited, I started off hunting rabbits as a young kid, and as I got older have gotten into so many other animals that sometimes I just don't get out for the bunnies. We've done pretty good on the property that we're going to in the past, the best day I think we had 9-10 bunnies. I just can't wait to get out there and hear and see this.......

·
Banned
5,319 Posts
I will be out with my son bow hunting....[up]then turkey then a nap. Good luck with your rabbit hunt...[up]

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Out hunting birds with some buddys

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Pheasant hunting in the morning with my son, then back home for family, food, and football. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be safe.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Ill be out with the bow with my pops its a tradition we have been doing for 17 years

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I may sneak in a quick deer or squirrel hunt before church if I can. I'll wait till the weekend for pheasant though, my parents always told me that the ER is closed on holidays.[ko]

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I always watch the sunrise from the deer stand on thanksgiving morning[up]

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Pheasants in the morning has always been a tradition for me for the past 15 years....I will be out with the bow trying to shoot a buck instead.

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
I just took up the bow a couple of weeks ago, so will be in my Sparta bow stand that morning. In past years I would always pheasant hunt. The bow is becoming addicting quickly....

Happy Thanksgiving

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good luck everyone, be safe out there and have a great Turkey Day. Also, GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts