New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A driver on Sparta Road in Hopatcong pulled over after an object hit his windshield on Friday morning and discovered he had collided with a wild turkey. The bird was killed. The vehicle's windshield was shattered and it's hood was dented...
I had one skip off the top of one of my work vans on Rt 15 once.It didn't do any damage and the turkey kept on going. I can't imagine hitting one head on at about 55MPH.

B

·
0 Posts
As long as the driver was ok, the car can be fixed, but you have to say "OUCH" !!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
A friend of mine years ago hit a duck, he said the thing came out of nowhere. It looked like someone threw a cinderblock at his windshield... needless to say, it was shattered. I can imagine what a turkey would do.

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a good one for you. A friend of mine was ripping across the bay down the shore in his boat and got hit in the face by a seagull! Knocked out 3 teeth and gave him about 10 stitches in his chin!!! Talk about OUCH! He was lucky he wasn't killed!

·
Registered
612 Posts
A friend of mine is a cop and responded to call about a motorcycle accident one night. A deer jumped across the path of a bike and knocked the rider off... he caught the deer right in the chest. Now that's an ouch!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts