New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
steamed to the H A buoy and trolled this morning alot of birds saw a pod of fish exploding on the top at the buoy got close and they went under landed one bluefish in the mude hole on the way out thats it

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
[up][up]

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
were did he get the mako yeah saw then but then went under wanted to jig because i saw bait or fish at 150 feet about 20 feet wide 50 feet thick and we didn't and i heard they got some 40 pounders on the jig[eyeroll]

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
I couldnt make out with him
Thats too bad, I'm sure you guys would have made an awesome couple.

Went out to the 100square of the Hudson Canyon. Found the break and hot water to 75 degrees. Troll around the deep for a WM or BM with nothing to show for it. Trolled the break and finished the day with 30 plus Yellowfins and we broke off what seemed to be an enormous big eye. If anyone catches a bigeye with a black and purple spreader bar, let me know.

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
i heard they are getting nice
Big eyes
yea me too!
I wish I was getting ready to go out there right now. I'm completely addicted to it.
Since we are on the subject, do you know anywhere that I could pick up a 42" spreader bar that's made with 16" or 18" squid?

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
No Shit?!!! Your the man![up] I'll give Michaels a call tomorrow and the first 200lb+ big eye that I catch on it goes to you, after all I wouldn't to insult you with a dinky 150lber. haha I literally called all over the place today and no one could even point me in the right direction.
I appreciate it and thank you for the heads up Cap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.