New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going out this afternoon with Woj, hopefully one of us will land a decent buck, or maybe another doe.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are gonna be in a good location that shawn and I scouted awhile back, so we'll see what it holds [up]

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Fell back to sleep this morning so I will hit it this afternoon . [up]

I have a good story from yesterday cam checking that I will post on later .

Don

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I went out this morning, Saw nadda for the 2nd day in a row. I'm switching areas tommorrow am..

So how did everyone else do today?? Come on somebody must have scored. I mean besides with a fat chick at the bar.

I love fat chicks,(well I used to). when youre going at it from behind it looks like you're bangin a bean bag chair.:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Just got home. I didn't get anything. I saw 2 does right under the stand but it was to dark. the deer didn't come to me until dark. imb didn't get one either.

it was a good time tho.

thanks ian![up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Woj, Next time I will go with you guys I found the Hot spot over where you guys went. I saw a huge Monster Buck back there.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Iwent out today and saw nothing it was a little warm hopefully this cold front this weekend brings in the nice weather for a while.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
was out for the after work hunt in manchester wma and had a fawn feeding under me and saw 14 total 1 was a spike and at dark a saw one that looked like a small 6pt passed on all

1 - 17 of 17 Posts