New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The decoy show is today and tomarow. I'm heading there in a few. Its a good time lots of cool stuff

·
Banned
5,319 Posts
getting sick of the show it's more arts and craft B.S. and less hunting stuff more and more every year

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
it is a decoy show and there are tons of decoys hand made if thats what you consider arts n crafts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
******* has a table.
turkey calls, duck calls, cover scents, my scent free bar soap, spray and laundry powder.
i was gona go and sit with him today, but it was pouring at 5:30.
he's there alone, drop by and say high.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
We have a table at the show, yesterday was the busiest it has been in years. We handed out almost 1000 price sheets (one at a time), and took orders for many mounts. Great show, I have been going since it started. See you guys there.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I did not have a chance to get around and see any one. was ok. I get to see ole friends and meet new. Noodle did you get that thing workin?

You get out of the show what you put in if you stop by and talk to guys at tables alot can be had. most like my self could not care if we sell anything or not. I had about 10 guys that was going to stop by yesterday to get scent they did not come to the show because of the rain:)
we had a good time. I had a trout stream going thru my spot[rofl] good meeting people.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Yes I got it workin red and I can't believe I can actually call now I gotta fine tune my callin great call red can't wait to try it on ducks

·
Banned
5,319 Posts
sorry noodle don't do alot of rail, seagull, piper, and that kinda of bird hunting and the duck decoys that r there r mostly 2 put on a shelf not on the water. U use 2 be able to go there and get good deals on hunting stuff. Alot has changed over the last 20 years.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
because it was a down pour at 5:15am when i sent you a text. :D

my dad said guys were laying boards over the rivers cutting through their 10X10.
he ran into dave t. he had a real swamp going.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
LOL the NJ waterfowler spot was a ragging river I was sitting there in my boots and Jeff walks thru ankle deep water in sneakers LOL that part was more fun than the rest of the day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts