New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost that doe this morning. Hoping for better luck tonight.
At another spot over by Trumps Golf Course. Zone 8.
I will be pissed if I see a shooter buck after not recovering that doe this morning

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6 does under me for about an hour. way to many eyes watching to take a shot

vack on stand now 5:45 am on Sunday

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
How'd ya like to pass 7 bucks already. missed 2 does and a couple busted me. isn't working all out yet this year other issues to contend with so don't feel like the lone ranger now.

I keep telling myself one it will work out and all will be past.[hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Hang in there Parker, remember it is a long season and the big boys will be on their feet as we get closer to October;)Sorry you lost the doe but I am sure you will arrow another one soon[up][up][up]

SS!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually Rethinking the whole Doe thing.

Can't go out tonight for a Hunt. So My Days for taking that Doe are coming to a close. Oct. 3rd won't need her anymore.

I am just glad I have not seen a shooter Buck on Stand yet. they are all hiding out at Night on my Trail Camera

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
yea that those properties by that golf coures are great last yea on the way home from hackel barney there was a monster caught it out of the corner of my eye in some ones driveway slamed on the brakes and backed up it had to be a 200 + deer it was about 100 yards down the drive way but it was huge good luck man

·
Registered
480 Posts
used to be good deer around there but trumps hired hitmen keep it pretty clean over there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts