New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Woulda surprised me. Shit if my old man bought a couple thousand acres in Bedminster and made it into a golf course I'd be pissed. I wonder if he hunts it?? lol

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
The only surprise there is how f-ing out of control that one-way MSN story was written. Not too hard to see how they (MSN) feel about hunting [down]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wife is watching access hollywood and Donald is on saying he doesn't agree with what his kids are doing hunting and has never understood it. Told reporter" I will talk to him about this"..........bs

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
If Don doesn't understand, his kids should sit down and have a talk with him....

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
"We are both avid outdoorsmen and were brought up hunting and fishing with our grandfather, who taught us that nothing should ever be taken for granted or wasted. We have the utmost respect for nature and have always hunted in accordance with local laws and regulations."
taken from another website

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
good for them screw msn

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Sorry, spoiled brat pays tons of money to shoot game. I won't defend MSN, but I bet this arrogant yuppie larvae does not know the first thing about hunting or spent even an hour in a stand, or tracking or anything. He goes to Africa or wherever on a Lear Jet, pays a ton of cash to have some guide bring him to shooting distance and says shoot him. Screw that little prick, all he is doing is making hunters look bad. Really pisses me off.

He's not a hunter just an asshole wannabe. Really pisses me off!!![mad][mad][mad][mad]

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
He goes to Africa or wherever on a Lear Jet, pays a ton of cash to have some guide bring him to shooting distance and says shoot him.
And this is different than 99.9% of hunting show "celebrities" how?

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Its not.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
"We are both avid outdoorsmen and were brought up hunting and fishing with our grandfather, who taught us that nothing should ever be taken for granted or wasted. We have the utmost respect for nature and have always hunted in accordance with local laws and regulations."
All I ever read or heard about his grampa was he was a NYC Developer and slumlord. Trump made a ton of money by learning his dad's method. Build, declare bankruptcy and pay all the small contractors a fraction of what they contracted for. I know a few that got screwed by Trump and his methods. I've read his books, and know people who know hime well, and his family.

That kid would not last 2 hours in a tree stand in winter bow without body guards to drive, and electric elevator tree stand. Give me a break. He does not represent me.[mad]

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
I don't watch to many hunting shows. Same thing over and over. I'd rather hunt, scout, prepare, that watch videos of others doing it. I'd rather learn from someone in the woods than someone selling videos and branded t-shirts.

But at least those guys making the videos are hunting, know more than how to buy a $5000 gun, book a learjet, and have a team to round up a safe shot for a photo op.

This guy is the Paris Hilton of Hunting.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts