New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
maybe that means hunting license? With a bow license you can whack two yotes in season, and as many little foxes as you want to.

I just checked fish & game website.

Bow Season Sept 30 - Feb 19, Firearm Nov 11 - Feb 19 must posses predator call while hunting. Limits are same as above for both weapons. Check the website special permits do apply at times, and it's closed for 6 day. and Dec. 13th.

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/pdf/2006/06-07smallgame_seasons.pdf

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya im a bow hunter. so i will be fine next time i see one to whack and i did mean lic. sorry rookie

·
Registered
6,831 Posts

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Sowe where it says all hunting must cease once you kill a deer. I don't remember if it's shotgun, permit , winter etc. so make sure you read the regs for the season and weapon your using. You wouldn;t want to risk loosing your license over someone making an honest mistake stating the wrong regs for the wrong weapon.[up] It's up to you to make the call.:)

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Coyote* and Fox Bow and Arrow only:
Sep. 30 to Nov. 10,

Firearm or Bow and
Arrow: Nov. 11, 2006
to Feb. 19, 2007
½ hour before sunrise
to ½ hour after sunset
Coyote - 2
Fox – No limit
8:00 AM start on Nov. 11,
Closed Dec. 4-9 and Dec. 13,
2006 except as noted (see
Small Game Regulations).
Coyote* and Fox,
Special Permit Season
Firearm or Bow and
Arrow: Jan. 15 to Feb.
19, 2007

No restriction on
hunting hours while in
possession of a special
season permit and
hunting under the
special provisions
provided. See Small
Game Regulations.
Coyote - 2
Fox – No limit
Calling and standing hunting
only.
Predator calling device must
be in possession.
Rifle permit required if
hunting with rifle
Between the hours of ½ hour
after sunset to ½ hour before
sunrise, only 10 or 12 gauge
shotguns with #4 to “T” size

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
you can not shoot a fox or coyote during the early bow season. You have to wait until the regular bow season to shoot either one, buit you must call in a coyote if you shoot one but not a fox. The only time you can shoot a coyote any time you are out with a gun is if it is destroying crops or farm animals.But other than that you can shoot one with the ml or permit shotgun or during the shotgun small game season anytime small game is in minus the 6 day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts