New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under rail alum. diamond plate tool box for sale with sliding tray. everything works fine I have key for lock. weather resistant. I have it in a 2005 chevy 1500 but they are universal fit. Located in Flemington 100.00 firm pick up. anyone intrested pm me or call 908-432-3764 Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
I love those flush mounted boxes. Good deal. I would pick up from you but I have a GMC Sonoma Zr2 and my bed is way to narrow.

Goodluck selling it.[up]

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
61 wide. I dont mount it, it fits tigt in my truck but, u should mount it with stainless steel bolts thru the bottom of it, thru the bed of ur truck, but on my truck it fits nice and tight between the front of the bed and the wheel well humps so its not necessary to bolt it down on my truck.

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude Im giving this thing away...look @ lowes website they are like 280 bucks. Besides im so dam busy I really dont have the time. its here for u if u want it. I hope I have enuf time just to clean it out when somebody comes to pick it up. I dont know where u live but im assuming by ur screen mane ur in Monmouth County?? If I wanted like 150 bucks for it I would meet someone half way but for this price Its pick up only man, sorry

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im going to be away from the computer the rest of the weekend, My laptop at home is out for repairs, anyone intrested call me and we can set sutim up....908-432-3764 Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
705 Posts
Ryan,
It was a pleasure meeting you, The box is just what i was looking for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts