New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I want to know where the new place in Bergen County is located. I would also like to know where there are places near Lincoln Park to fish, besides the Passiac River. Although I hear there are pike in their.

·
Registered
45 Posts
What kind of fishn are you looking to do? I'm in Pequannock and love to fish. I know some great places to fish in the area. ;)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Hey guys, I am new to NJ and i am looking for new places to fish and bow hunt around here, i posted a few replys on more than one column you have on here. hope to here from all you soon, thanks

Ian

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Kevo,
I like to trout fish. But I would like to try for pike. I hear they have them around Two Bridges. I am also curious what they have in the pond by the swim club on the Boulevard. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
mpemt24,
I fish the back lake alot. I saw a guy pull a nice size pike out of there using a jerk bait. I've caught alot of b [no swearing please] out of there.

I do alot of trout and b [no swearing please] fishing in the Pompton River off of Newark Pompton Tpk..

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Does anyone know about the lakes and rivers that are no longer going to be stocked,are they going to start that this year or in 2006?

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Thanks Drag...So I take it that it isn't starting until 2006...am I reading that right?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts