New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have off WED, and Thurs, wondering if Anyone would want to go trout fishing. I dont know any where to go, so you would have to lead the way!!:D

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Where do you live IMB?

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
dbuck won't show you the good holes imb....he'll keep them for the country folk...LOL :D

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Ahhhh... I see how you are

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I could show you around a little but it would have to be after 4pm on them days. I don't get out of work till 4pm

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mystic, we have to get together one day, i am in easton just about every weekend. But i wont be this weekend that is why i am looking to go out wed, or thursday fishing, it doesnt matter what time, so who ever wants to go

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I could show you around a little but it would have to be after 4pm on them days. I don't get out of work till 4pm :)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
where is ceder grove that is where you are from right? I am from Rockaway. Thursday would be good for me.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Well if Rockaway is not to far for you to travel I am game for Thursday. I know some real good spots on the Rockaway River by me. I am catch and release keep trout only if someone wants them. The spot I have has a good brrod of wild trout and nobody fish's for them they stay in the spots they stock in I do better in the spots they don't stock in.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I catch and realease as well, and your not to far from me. You fish lures or bait? by the way I am Ian

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I use lures but the spot I fish natural baits work the best meal worms, fat heads and Powerbait earth worms work the best. These are wild trout and a picky but when you catch one the fight is way better then a stocked trout. They are from 6 - 12 inches some 18 inchers.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts