New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of guy's are going caribou hunting next week, Due to unforseen situation with one of the guy's he has, a major bout with cancer. The guys thought he would be O.k. to go on the hunt but, he is not doing well, Because of the situation, him and his son are not going, therefore there is an opening. the outfitter will not refund his money. All I know is that the hunt they are going on, is a TROPHY HUNT it originally cost them $5200.00 for the hunt, its with Club Chambeaux quebec. They are leaving next monday sept. 26 for the trip. The guy is looking to get Around $3500.00 for the hunt. Its short notice for this but I told them I would put it on the forum to see if any of you would be interested. The guys that are going, are GREAT guy's. Please p [no swearing please] it around to see if anyone is interested. let me know and I will put whomever in contact with him, if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking guy's, we all know someone with this disease. and Its a shame that he cant make this hunt.

www.clubchambeaux.com

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I think it sucks that the outfitter wont refund the money. I tell you now that I know what heartless asshats they are you couldnt pay me to go on any hunt with them. I will remember the outfitters name and p [no swearing please] along this info. Nobody I know will hunt with them.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I agree scrub

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys I appreciate the responce, but lets wait to e:mail them until the other boys get back from the trip. Dont want to make things rough on them. Thanks for the concern. For the trip any takers ????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts