New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short. A hunter buddy of mine told me he recently saw a post here of someone with private land offering a lease or something to Vets. I'm 27 and an Iraq combat vet. If anyone saw this please let me know. I tried searching the forum and didn't find anything. It's only my second season hunting and I only bow hunt. (FID was declined so no gun hunting for me).

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
Where do you live? I'm sure someone will take you out on this site for free. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! Thanks for the help guys! I live in south jersey. Camden county.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bump.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey man. I am also a combat Vet. I just completed my 5 year contract in the Marine Corps. I was wondering if you did find anything? I am also from Camden County. Thanks

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Thanks for your service, but I do have one question.. why the denial of your f.I.d.? It may make someone nervous about liability.

·
Registered
726 Posts
im currently serving and would like to meet up too so let me know brothas im from Gloucester county

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The reason for denial was "Public Safety Health & Welfare". No idea what the hell that meant. I'm appealing it and getting my FID next spring. It was never explained to me. Only thing I can think of is PTSD but they would not say that on paper.

I tried contacting the guy Ryan via the website email and haven't heard a thing. Been a couple weeks now

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I emailed him a couple weeks ago with no return email. Not sure what happened. O'well. Gonna keep looking!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts