New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toms river has a weird tradition in that the kids trick or treat the day before halloween due to the big parade they throw on halloween. So basically after taking my son out for a few hours Ive been handing out candy. I dont know what is going on but i'd say out of 20 males between the ages of 12 and 17, about 13 of them were dressed like women.

I know we have a few young guys on here, but Is this a new fad? I respect a persons freedom for sexual preferance but what happened to the good ole scary costumes? Ball players? Clowns? Pirates?

Now the guys are dressing like women? A little disturbing to me.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I agree drome. The campground we go to has an annual halloween celebration for the kids. There were a few young teens into the dress like a women thing..One i actually thought was real for a few minutes until i heard him talk.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I'm dressing up as a hunter for halloween tomorrow!:D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
No one is going to believe that disguise!!!!
:D See Matt cross dressed 364 days of the year so he has to wear something diffrent on all hallows eve

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toms river has a parade on the 31st that they have been doing for a long time (i think over 50 years) so the town holds trick or treating on the 30th because no one is home on the 31st.

·
Registered
546 Posts
It's the only night they can get away with cross dressing. And it's easy to get a female friends clothes and not have to buy a costume.
Last year my son went as his g/f and she went as him....but they went together. Yes it's weird, but their teens having fun.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i'm glad i don't live in toms river...lol j/k

well i have girls so i don't have to worry about that. all they want to be are princess's.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Hmmm... I remember growing up there was always 2 or 3 that would dress like girls, but never that many. Weird!

David

1 - 13 of 13 Posts