New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need your email it is not listed on your profile. my email is listed if you want to send it to me. thanks rich

·
3,413 Posts
EZY Climber

About half way down are the removable tree steps.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vrowning 10 ga i will email you thanks.Bacs and nightstalker911 thanks for the links.they are the grey ones that i am looking for my two sons will be hunting with me this season and I need steps for them since I'm already set up with system I need about 25. Thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
I only use 4 per tree. Above that I use regular screw ins. Usually if you take out the 1st 4 steps, all but the most devoted stand snatchers, give up. I just hide the 4 steps somewhere near the tree. Nothing more agrivating than getting to your tree and remembering the steps are at home [sad][sad]
But since I'm hanging 12+ stands this year, I'll need a few more.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I use 10 . Hunt one tough location in philly antis are tough on equipment. Once season starts nothing leaves back seat of truck for anything or anyone.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
browning 10 ga. just read my email everything is ok just let me know how to get them from you. thanks

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Wow, Just like when I got to an auction, always seem to raise my hand toooo slow
:(
Got an e-mail from the link in my previous post, where I tried to order these steps, that says API is out of business or just not making them anymore [sad]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts