New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
It looks like another thing that will sit in the garage un-used for 20 years. It really isn't hard to put a ladder stand up. I could see how this might help a little bit if you were weak in the upper body or getting up there in years. Then again, if you fall into those two categories you should have a buddy help you put your stand up anyway.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Its looks like it would be helpful as long as there are no rocks in or on top of the ground which is the case for me.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Probably works for the guys behind a desk ,but for the construction workers out there, we're used to putting up ladders with no help. And a lot taller and heavier I might add.[patcheye] That's why most of us walk like good time charlie, for those old enough to know who I mean. Hint Moe ,Larry , Curly.:D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
hmmm i may try it. i usually brace the bottom ladder rung up against the tree anyhow eliminating the need for that. i know who Moe Larry and Curly are lmao

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
jerseyhunter......great Three Stooges reference!!!!

for any doubters out there...I have a set....and they work great....money well spent for those of us with neither the skill nor the raw materials to make them!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts