New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this topic come up alot on here, but I just checked the Fish and Wildlife website for when the next trapping course would be and it didnt have any information. Would anybody happen to know when the date of the next trapping course is or if there is even one scheduled any time soon? I'm a college student home for winter break and I was really hoping I would be able to take the couse over break, but its not lookin like thats gonna happen. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
courses will not be till next year spring and fall find a trapper in your area ask to run there line with them on your break and get as much info as you can if you cant find one by you pm me and well see if we can get someone to take you out with them

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in morris county. I ran my brothers line with him for a while last year and I run a few of my buddies lines at least a couple days a week with them up at schook in the ADKs. I'd like to trap up at school, but if I get my license in NY, I will have to retake the test in NJ because I will still need to get my snaring certificate also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.