New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I still have my 1966 license that says, Hunting and Trapping License" I wonder if that grandfathers me in for a trapping license. Probably Not.
you can still trap using cages, coni's but you can not use a snare. you need to take the course for a snare cert.

North class will be sept 26 and 27

central course is OCT 15th 7 to 9 pm and 18th 8am to 4pm

South course is OCT 22nd 7 to 9 pm and 25th 8am to 4pm

last north class is at the end of OCT some time not set yet that I have been told.

1st sunday in nov will be the fur harvesters trapping convention in the south and NJ trappers will have their convenion up north I believe the 1st sunday of OCT.

I am one of the instructor at the south and central classes.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I don't think the state put it up yet sept will be sign up on the f/w site under hunter ed. state looking in the site just to make sure.

the south and central courses are thursday and Sunday because no one shows up for the all day sat and sunday ducks and deer in the south is inportant LOL

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
the south and central courses are thursday and Sunday because no one shows up for the all day sat and sunday ducks and deer in the south is inportant LOL
Glad to see that they realized that. I wasn't too happy about missing a day of ducks, but was going to so I could take the course, this just makes it better!! Thanks *******.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.