New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to start trapping last season but got my hunting liscense instead. anyone know when the trapper education courses are, would love to get my trapping liscense for next season. right behind my house is a river full of muskrat. saw one today on the passaic river while bowfishing. once again please let me know when the trapper education courses start. tried the nj fish and wildlife site and it didnt tell me anything.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
There may be a spring course but if not it'll be in the fall. Redneck will be able to tell you more about the classes even though he handles the south ones, he usually knows the dates. Good luck, you'll learn a lot of stuff in that class!!

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
there will be one northern class in sept and one the end of oct also there will be one central and one south at the end of oct.

No sping course this year.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I intend to sign up for the Northern Class :)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
no spring course....we were gonna get a yote this year:D

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
wanted to start trapping last season but got my hunting liscense instead. anyone know when the trapper education courses are, would love to get my trapping liscense for next season. right behind my house is a river full of muskrat. saw one today on the passaic river while bowfishing. once again please let me know when the trapper education courses start. tried the nj fish and wildlife site and it didnt tell me anything.
take that course! you learn alot. i went fishing the other day and i found my self looking in the mud for tracks. iv been fishing since i was a little kid, im now 22 and i have never looked around for tracks while i was fishing until now. trapping really gets to you. is it November 15, 2010 yet???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts