New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas. my club (barbertown sportsmans club) is having a trapshoot on the second sunday in april. $10 a round..bring your own ammo. looking foward to see/meet a bunch of you there. tons of fun...no prizes, strictly fun! located in hunterdon county (20 mins from route 78 exit 15)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd love to come shoot. I have had a heckuva hard time finding places to shoot in NJ; when I lived in NY, I'd drive out to Long Island and there was all kinds of shooting to be had. How do I get to the shoot ? Is the trap range on club property or do we shoot on a public range ? I'd also appreciate it if you could tell me more about the Barbertown Sportsman's Club....:D

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the shoot is on club property.
first thing is safety: we dont want anyone comming if they are unsafe with guns...you know who you are becasue people have probably complained to you before..
safetys dont have to be on but gun chambers must be OPEN until their turn arrives.

DIRECTIONS TO THE CLUB:
from route 78west:
take exit 15 to redlight and make a left.
stay on that road for 15 minutes..it bends alot(pittstown road) . go all the way to the end and make a right on route 12. at the redlight hang a left.
take that road (519) up about 3-5 minutes and make a right at the forge and anvil diner
we are located on the left a few propertys down.
there is a sign out front with the # 222 on it. (on the left) THATS US!
our club meeting starts at 9 AM if you want to come sit in and get a little info on joining or you can come by 9:30/10:00 for the trapshoot. it doesnt end until there is no1 left!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts