New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a bunch of my trail cameras. All are in working order and have been used in the field very little in the past season. I am selling for no other reason than I want to standardize my fleet of cameras. Pictures, description and sale prices are below. If interested, please email me at [email protected] I am located in Hamilton, NJ and would prefer to meet all buyers at Sportsmen Center or another close location. I will considered shipping but have not priced that as of yet. Thanks for shopping!

Moultrie Game Spy I-45 with GPS Game Spy connect unit and 12 volt power panel. This set-up works excellent and is compatible with Moultrie's Game Spy Game Management System. I would like to sell this as a package for $250.00 firm. This is a great deal for this system.

Two (2) Moultrie I-60 cameras. These are great units and have spent less than 2 weeks in the woods total. Each camera comes with a remote control and computer cables. $90.00 each.

Two (2) Moulrie D-55 IR cameras. These are great reliable units. Im sure most are familiar with these units. $70.00 each.

Last is a Wildgame Innovations Timbereye Model THx 5.0mp. This is a great camera and has been very reliable. It can be used as a flash or IR camera. Great battery life and very easy to program. $50.00

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
WOW! Just because the guy is selling some of his cams he must have stolen them?
A lot of us guys on here have a collection of cams so we must of stolen ours too?
Some people never seem to amaze me with their ignorant comments.
Nice cams you have. If I was in the market for some I would definately buy a few from you.
Good luck with the sale.[up]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.