New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought two trail cams one for $360 leaf river ir-7 and the wildlife inovations ir-4 for @ $80 the cheaper of the two work much better in both day and night situations and especialy at night

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Can you post a couple from each camera to see the difference. I use the leaf river and they are hard to beat. Would like to see if the cheaper one is better from you photos.

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not figured out how to post pics on here yet but believe me the cheaper one takes much better shots very nice deer by the way, if you like the leaf river ir-7 you can have it for $225 you know what it costs if you have one

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I also saw this cam in a hunting magazine. How are they on batteries? I've heard some good things and some bad things. but at that price the way things get stolen in NJ I think you have found bang for your buck. In NJ your cams get stolen before you need to change the batteries anyway[rofl]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.