New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
not a bobcat..way to big. im thinkin a mountain lion..but i can def see it being a deer too [hihi]

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Wait it is definatly a cougar, the Black on the outside edge of the ear. I have never seen a whitetail with that.Another thing,we don't know what part of w,va this is in. Cougars have been spotted in Ohio so it may be near there,I have seen one personally in Virginia,not far from west Virgina. They have also been seen in Illinois,Indiana,and Kentucky.

This cougar however is not to be confused with other cougars such as Madonna,Demi Moor,ect. Those cougars are widesprad and alive and well [rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Well with snow on the ground in the photo. You should have the answer already. So we shouldn't be playing every deer looks like a Mt. lion because we want it to be. it's a deer.
A side note how many of you even seen a Mt. lion besides of TV or zoo??

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
A side note how many of you even seen a Mt. lion besides of TV or zoo??
as I said before, I have seen one on land I was hunting in Virginia, not far from west virginia.Also what do you think because there is snow on the ground Cougars won't go out? what do you think they do out west in the rockies ect.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.