New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally after 2 seasons of having a trail cam , these are the first bucks i caught , im excited now !! this year is almost at an end but ill be sure to get the place ready for next sept .....this is that private i had previously posted about !!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nj ive hunted , a couple different places and had the cam out but wasnt lucky enough to catch a nice buck even though i have scouted and found evidence of them around , a crap load of does , but havent had the bucks come in .....that was in z50.....now im z35 ,what a difference lol

nICE and the addiction start now!!!
ive been out and seen a couple bucks , first year 6 day real nice 6 came out on right shoulder , couldnt get a shot off , since then i was addicted heart pumping, blood flowing excitement ....

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Robnj, I'll be setting it up for next year, now I know some bucks are around , I will be planting some clovers and alfalfa , in the field , and putting up a 55 gal feeder, I am already looking forward to the rut next year

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Buck blaster finally sees his first buck in 2 years
no not the first buck , but the first buck shown up on cam, i have seen bucks but not withing shooting distance , this cam is setup directly down in front of my stand so , its nice to know they are coming in!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.